THOR M375 Legacy- Advanced Long Range System
This item is ITAR controlled and will require a US State Department export license to be shipped out of the United States. Please contact a THOR Sales Representative for Export information.
We are pleased to offer the full line of THOR M408 and M375 rifles with quick turnaround and short lead times for custom builds. To provide more information on the system, The THOR M375 is a 7 shot repeating, take down rifle system. The barrel is removable and replaceable by the operator. The rifle has an over the barrel bipod system built onto the barrel shroud with carry handle. The M375 comes standard with a custom Krieger barrel and completely adjustable butt stock. In fact, the entire rifle is maintainable at the operator level – including complete tear down. Spare barrels can be maintained at the unit level and replacement can be made in the field, allowing for special barrel design and shorter barrels.
The takedown capabilities provides a safe rifle which supports all methods of infiltration; including military free-fall, static line, small boat, dive lockout as well as all other forms of infiltration. The M375 repeats its different zeros extremely well. The system has been repeatedly disassembled and reassembled with no change in zero. This includes removal of the barrel and reinstallation, removing and reinstalling the optics and removing and reinstalling the suppressor. The M375 is very pleasurable to shoot due to the purpose built and very effective muzzle brake that has very little overpressure felt by shooter or observer.
The M375 is a solid anti-personnel system to distances beyond 2000 yards. The primary intent of the .375 is as an extreme range anti-personnel system. Groups of 7″- 9″ at 1000 yards, 10″ at 1500 yards and 15″ at 2000 yards have been consistently obtained. Groups of 19″ at 2100 yards and 29″― at 2400 yards have also been obtained. All groups that are up to 3000 yards are less than 1 minute of angle for vertical dispersion. The extreme range capability of the M375 allows the shooter to standoff at a distance that is unparalleled by any other system, including the 50 SASR. As an anti-personnel system, the M375 is only limited by flight time in regards to flight of the projectile to the target. The nature of the target at that point becomes the limiting factor of the systems maximum effective range.
- Accuracy – Due to harmonics and a more stable shooting platform as well as an accurized assembly, the accuracy of the M375 is greatly enhanced. Guaranteed sub-MOA.
- Recoil – The M375 substantially reduces recoil, allowing for quicker follow up shots
- Balance – Increased balance designed to work better with suppressor
- Transport – Carry handle allows for convenient transport
- Adjustable cheek piece
- Enhanced machine process
- KRIEGER barrel
- Military model used worldwide by Special Forces units
- Left Hand Configuration available (inquire about pricing and lead times)
- Fully adjustable hardened aluminum stock with sliding mechanism
- Adjustable mono-pod
- Fluted match grade barrel with easily removable muzzle brake
- Caliber – .375CT
- Extended 54.5in / 138.4cm
- Collapsed 48in / 121.9cm
- Weight – 26 lbs / 11.79kg
- Barrel – 29 inches / 76.2cm
- Twist rate – 1:11 twist
- Magazine – 7 round capacity
- Rail Length – 10in / 25.4cm
For More Information
THOR Global Defense Group HQ
1206 Knesek Lane
Van Buren, Arkansas, 72956
United States of America