Roller-Lock/SMG is a two-day course designed for new or advanced shooters to understand the operational aspects of this smaller, lighter rifle/submachine gun system. Participants will run through various drills on proper weapon handling, manipulation, and target engagement.
This class is for the Roller-Lock and SMG platform. Rental rifles may be available for use during this course.
Class begins at 8:00 a.m. and generally lasts 4:30 p.m. (If you plan to travel home by air on the last day, please be prepared to stay in class until 4:30 p.m.)
Course Topics Include:
- Weapon system introduction, capabilities, and details
- Rifle set up
- Zeroing techniques
- Basic Fundamentals of shooting
- External ballistics
- Practical shooting drills involving standing, kneeling, and prone
- Sights (red dot, low-powered variable optic, or iron sights)
- A minimum of 600 rounds of ammunition, no green tip, AP or steel core.
- 3 magazines with a minimum of 1 wearable magazine pouch
- Cleaning equipment (solid rod, solvent, patches, lubricant)
- Hearing and eye protection
- Drinking water
- Weather appropriate clothing including rain gear (We shoot rain, shine, cold or hot.)
- Chest rig/ plate carrier
- Knee and elbow pads
- Insect repellent
- Hat, sunblock, & SPF lip balm
As with all our training, you can also contract THOR to hold courses at your facility. Private and custom courses are also available for military/police entities. For more information, contact Info@thorgdg.com.
Off-site lodging is currently available. On-site lodging will be available in the near future. Please contact us for more details