DESIGNED FOR AGGRESSIVE SPECIAL OPERATION MISSIONS IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, THE AN/PVS-21 IS BATTLE PROVEN AND THE MOST RUGGED SYSTEM AVAILABLE. A PATENTED LOW-PROFILE DESIGN
PROTRUDES 3-4 IN. LESS THAN CONVENTIONAL NIGHT VISION GOGGLES.
*****AN/PVS-21 OVERALL FEATURES*****
- Low-profile, see-through technology
- See-through optics instantly transition to bright light
- Enhanced situational awareness with sensor integration
- Large, un-intensified field-of-view for improved depth perception and CQB capability
- Eliminates vertigo and tunnel vision associated with conventional systems
- Reduced center of gravity for great comfort and extended wear
- Ideal for high-speed vehicle operation, parachute jumps and aggressive use over rough terrain
AN/PVS-21-LOW PROFILE NIGHT VISION GOGGLE
The AN/PVS-21 Low Profile Night Vision Goggle offers sensor Integration, low-profile see through technology.
This versatile design adapts to any mission or environment, whether in the air, on land or in the water.
UNIVERSAL REFOCUS FLIP LENS
This lens allows the operator to perform momentary close-in tasks such as map-reading or weapon clearing. The operator can then instantly return the NVG to infinity by flipping the lens back. Fits AN/PVS-14s. -7s, -15s, ANVIS -6, -9, and many other standard NVGs.
AN/PVS-21 REFOCUS FLIP LENS
This refocus lens is optimized for the AN/PVS-21.
CEHUD-CONFORMAL ENHANCED HEADS UP
A lightweight, compact and ruggedized HUD that is day or night capable. Designed for use with the AN/PVS-21 LPNV
Goggle, Model 2740 Monocular and Model 2758 Dayviewer. Accepts SVGA/VGA format color video signals or NTSC/ PAL black & white video signals. Fingertip adjustment of power, brightness, contrast and diopter adjustment.
COTM- CLIP ON THERMAL MODULE
The COTM injects its thermal imagery directly onto the eyepiece of the AN/PVS-21 LPNVG so the thermal image retains its black and white color for instant spectral-band differentiation by the operator. The COTM can also be used as a full-color capable Heads Up Display. SVGA, VGA, NTSC or PAL external video sources can be optically overlaid onto the I2 night vision scene of the AN/PVS-21 LPNGV for greater situational awareness. Instantly switches between internal thermal imagery to external video sources (weapon sight, maps, UAV video feeds, navigation or communications. Switchable Mode Presets provide four preset modes for optimum viewing. The operator can easily switch between Full Thermal / Mixed Mode / Declutter / Edge Detect.
COTM OVERALL FEATURES
- Large field-of-view thermal imagery
- Improved detection, recognition, identification and situational awareness
- Day or night capability
- Small profile and light weight
- Quickly attaches to either side of the AN-PVS-21 LPNVG for greater versatility